Our Engineering Offerings Include Services In:
EIKON-ic Engineering Services
- Civil Engineering: This facet of engineering is one of the oldest in the world—second to only military engineering—that deals with the design, construction and maintenance of manmade and naturally built environments.
- Structural Engineering: From performing/supervising building design and analysis to preparing documents and providing insight during the construction process, structural engineers’ jobs are quite comprehensive. That’s why we happily offer specialized structural services.
- Mechanical Engineering: From facilitating the heating and cooling of interior spaces to regulating various systems in both small- and large-scale environments, mechanical engineering makes life as we know it possible with the construction and regulation of mechanical systems.
- Electrical Engineering: Electrical engineering is comprehensive and has many sub disciplines that deal with everything from designing power and communication systems to planning for lightning protection and grounding systems.
- Plumbing Engineering: Our team offers a professional, whole-building approach to plumbing engineering. We have far-reaching experience when it comes to finding solutions for water efficiency, waste management, ventilation, fire protection and high-functioning systems.
- Geotechnical Engineering: From rocks and gravel to clay and soil composition, it’s impossible to illuminate a site’s subsurface characteristics and prepare for a building project without doing a little digging. That’s where the specialized discipline of geotechnical engineering comes into play.
EIKON’s staff is registered to provide professional engineering services in the following states:
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Contact Us For Exceptional Services
The professionals here at EIKON Consulting Group have been committed to helping our clients achieve their project goals with a dedication to hard work, quality and out-of-the-box design solutions since 1977. We take pride in offering services that benefit our clients and keep a large majority of them coming back time and time again for assistance with other projects. If you are interested in any of EIKON’s services, do not hesitate to give us a call at (940) 458-7503 or contact us here.