Our Plumbing Engineering Services Encompass:
- The design of systems that facilitate the flow of liquids and gas.
- Designing and planning out the most appropriate and efficient pipeline arrangements.
- Various heating and energy transfer systems.
- Other areas of engineering, including mechanical, chemical and process engineering.
Well-Rounded Plumbing Engineering Services
At EIKON, our team offers a professional, whole-building approach to plumbing engineering. We have far-reaching experience when it comes to finding solutions for water efficiency, waste management, ventilation, fire protection and high-functioning systems. Some of the specific plumbing engineering services you can expect to receive when partnering with EIKON include:
- Domestic water and hot water systems
- Plumbing systems design
- Central domestic water-heating plant design
- Storm water systems
- Grease waste systems
- Commercial ventilation and waste management systems
- Gas systems for medical facilities
- Vacuum systems
- Piping systems for natural gas
- Piping for propane gas
- Plumbing design for correctional facilities
- Sump pump, sewage ejector and lift station design
- Acid-neutralizing pre-treatment systems
- Compressed air equipment and piping design
- High-pressure piping systems
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
Trust EIKON for Leading-Edge Plumbing Engineering
If you are interested in teaming up with EIKON for our services in plumbing, do not hesitate to contact us here or give us a call at (940) 458-7503.