The Accounting Manager reports to EIKON’s President.
The person in this position must be driven and engaged to make a difference in the workplace. The individual must possess extensive financial expertise with specialization in operations and fiscal leadership. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in financial statements, financial reporting and budget preparation at the corporate and project level.
- Experience with cost accounting in professional services, preferably in the architecture and engineering field.
- Experience with more than one accounting software.
Deltek Ajera and Microsoft Office will be considered a plus.
Preferred Education and Training
- Bachelors or Master Degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
- CPA preferred but not required.
Responsibilities and Roles
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements.
- Preparation of the annual firm budget with monthly and quarterly analysis and projections
- 401K reporting.
- Firm tax filings in conjunction with EIKON’s CPA firm.
- Monthly invoicing.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Accounts payable, accounts receivable and collections with the assistance of support staff.
- Coordinate with Human Resources/Business Operations in the oversight of timely filing of reports and taxes, W-2 and 1099 filings and 401K reporting.
- In coordination with Human Resources/Business Operations, negotiate with outside vendors, consultants, CPA, IRS, etc. as needed.
- Assist in contract development by recommending fees for prospective client proposals.
- Extensive use of Deltek Ajera software or similar for accurate and timely project reporting, in addition to specialized reporting and troubleshooting as needed. Ajera training will be provided.
- Make strategic recommendations to management relative to long-term security and growth of the firm.
Qualified candidates interested in applying for this position must send a digital copy of his/her resume in PDF or JPG format, by email to email@example.com. Please include “Accounting Manager” position in the subject line of the submitted email. Upon receipt, EIKON will review applicant’s credentials and contact applicants that may fit the firm’s staffing needs.
For more information about EIKON, please view the firm’s website at www.eikoncg.com or contact Trish LaBeau at firstname.lastname@example.org or 940-458-7503.