The Structural Design Modeler reports to VP of Structural Services.
The person in this position will be a major role player of the architectural team. Quality and timely production will be expected. Successful candidates will have solid experience with industry standard tools and technologies.
- 5+ years of relevant structural engineering experience.
- Advanced experience using REVIT.
- Ability to create and modify Revit families and CAD dynamic blocks.
- Revit model coordination.
- The ability to produce construction documents for hospitality, commercial, education, governmental, medical and/or corporate projects.
- Effective verbal and graphic communication skills.
- Effective organizational and collaborative skills.
Preferred Education and Training:
- Major coursework in or related to drafting.
- 2+ years of relevant architecture and engineering experience.
Responsibilities and Roles:
- BIM modelling and CAD drafting support during the planning, design, and construction phases of various projects.
- Coordinate and manage Revit models.
- Create/modify/update Revit families and CAD blocks as needed.
- Provide prompt and accurate status reports on a regular and consistent basis to supervisor and project team members.
- Review quality of work prior to any formal document issue.
- Maintain, create, and follow check-lists to ensure consistency and quality of work on every project.
- Coordinate REVIT Data and models.
- Meet or exceed deliverable timelines.
- Complete accurate and timely project time sheets accounting for time spent on each project.
Qualified candidates interested in applying for this position must send a digital copy of his/her resume in PDF format, by email to email@example.com. Please include “Structural Design Modeler” in the subject line of the submitted email. Upon receipt, EIKON will review applicants’ credentials and contact applicants that may fit the firm’s staffing needs. For more information about EIKON, please view the firm’s website at www.eikoncg.com.