Our highly experienced professionals are the key to our success.
EIKON Consulting Group is a full-service Design and Consulting firm specializing in Architecture, Engineering, and Prime Professional Services. While no project is too small, we have the resources, talent and experience to handle the largest, most complex requirements.
Since 1977, we have been committed to hard work, out-of-the-box solutions, quality and innovation within the industry. Our roots date back to when David K. Isbell’s company, Isbell Engineering Group (IEG), provided services based on integrity for clients in Texas, Oklahoma and other areas nationwide. As time went on, Isbell Engineering Group began to expand rapidly into a multi-disciplined engineering firm. As a result, in 2012, EIKON Consulting Group was created with a commitment to continue to offer the outstanding service our clients have come to know and respect.
Today, EIKON has over 50 employees, many of whom have been working together for over 20 years.
Senior Project Architect
The person in this position will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including but not limited to: space planning, working directly with design team, field verification, due-diligence, code interpretation, design development, construction documents, consultant coordination, contract administration and project close-out. This person will be directly responsible for the production of construction documents for projects at varying phases of work. This person will also be required to participate in marketing new projects, some project management and close interaction and collaboration with design teams.
· Actively seek new design and construction methods.
· Coordinate and maintain project schedule.
· Manage both internal and external expectations.
· Coordinate with consultants; both internal and external.
· Create and communicate clear and attainable project objectives and project requirements.
· Ensure projects conform to contract.
· Manage project timelines, schedules, resources and project budget.
· Manage all phases of projects, including project set-up, design, and construction administration.
· Review and coordinate shop drawings, RFI’s, Change Orders, Specifications.
· Manage project scheduling, staffing/productivity, budgets, and set-up with clients, sub-contractors, vendors and consultants.
· Ensure close-out documentation and project archives are completed.
· Establish and maintain ongoing, productive client relationships.
· Recruit, mentor and coach talent.
· Demonstrate a high level of organization and responsiveness.
· Meet with clients.
· Meet with suppliers and vendors.
· Occasional travel required.
· Oversee construction phase of projects during Contract Administration “CA”.
· Participate in and lead team discussions on technical and other project related issues.
· Prepare and ensure accuracy of technical documents, specifications, code reviews, ADA Compliance, TDL, and COMCheck.
· Prepare project proposals, negotiate contracts and fees, and coordinate bidding process.
· Provide project team leadership in coordinating execution of design intent into the construction documentation, specifications, and throughout construction administration.
· Resolve complex technical/design issues and provides guidance to team and consultants.
· Reviews documents for quality control evaluations.
· Supervise project team.
· Track financial performance of projects using Ajera or other designated software or application.
· 8+ years of related experience, including demonstrated success as a project manager on various project types
· Ability to handle difficult situations with tact, grace and style.
· Experience in design/planning standards and FF&E procurement principles.
· Experience leading, managing and mentoring multiple project teams.
· Experience with the entire project lifecycle, through post-occupancy.
· Extensive knowledge of architectural principles/practices.
· Currently or recently involved in a leadership position within a firm.
· Knowledge of building codes, construction methods, building types, and structures.
· Must have a Professional degree (Masters or Bachelor) in Architecture or Interior Design from an accredited program.
· Must have the ability to maintain existing client relationships and build new client relationships.
· Proven fiscal accountability and responsibility on various project types.
· Strong abilities in managing fees, schedules and staffing.
· Strong leadership, organization, communication and relationship management skills
· Understanding of technical regulations and related code compliance.
· Computer skills required: AutoCAD and Revit experience. Bluebeam Revu, Sketch Up, Lumion and other 3D sketch software, MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Master Spec, all a plus.